The Barking Lot offers daycare in a fun, climate controlled, healthy, safe, and stimulating environment for your dog in one of our our 3 large indoor and 3 large outdoor play yards. We are open for daycare Monday- Friday from 6:45 am- 7:00 pm.
Dogs are placed in separate play groups, based on their sizes and energy levels, with a dedicated area for smaller dogs. They are continuously monitored by our dedicated and well-trained staff, while being showered in love and affection. Yards are constantly cleaned and cared for using only biodegradable dog safe chemicals.
Dogs play all day, from the time they arrive until the time they leave, except for nap time in individual kennels from noon to 1:00 pm. If you would like your dog to snack during nap time, we are more than happy to accommodate their needs, just bring your food in a labelled bag when you drop off.
In addition, if your pup requires additional breaks from the fun and games, just let us know and we are more than happy to provide them with extra relaxation time.
We also offer cozy overnight boarding and full-service grooming.
Leave your dogs in our caring hands. Our staff is well trained and canine CPR and first aid certified.
Full Day Price
Purchase with confidence!
Our passes never expire and if for whatever reason you require a refund, we are happy to do that for the remaining days.
Half Day Price
6 Hours of Playtime!
No kennel time, unless you request it or your dog requires extra breaks.
AM Playtime: 7am-1pm
PM Playtime: 1pm-7pm
Half Day Packages
Full Day Packages
Multiple Dog Full Day Packages
Requirements For Boarding & Daycare
- 4 months or older
- Spayed or neutered by 6 months
- Must be current and provide vet records for:
- Pass a free triall 1/2 day where temperament is assessed
- Trial days are scheduled for Monday-Friday
- Please arrive between 7:00am-10:00am on the trial day
- Please call to schedule your free trial 1/2 day
- Click here to download and complete the customer packet to save yourself time at check-in (to save paper, print double-sided)
- Dogs entering and leaving The Barking Lot must be on a leash with a quick release collar for safety purposes.