The Barking Lot offers cozy overnight boarding in spacious individual kennels, with Karunda “orthopedic” cots, and bedding. We provide fresh water throughout the day, as well as food dishes, but ask that you provide your dog’s favorite food so they can eat what they are accustomed to.
If your pup feels more comfortable with their own bedding, we will gladly place it in their kennel. Feel free to bring their favorite toy or other personal items (perhaps a t-shirt with your scent) if you think it would make your pup feel more at ease. Personal items will remain in their kennel throughout their stay. Our overnight guests are fed per your instruction, typically twice a day. Please be sure to provide plenty of your dog’s food to cover the duration of their stay, in a sealed container with their name on it.
Boarding dogs participate in our daycare play at no additional charge, so they will get plenty of exercise, love, and socialization during their stay. At night the facility and our dogs are monitored by our on-site, live-in staff member.
Available 365 Days a Year!
Boarding drop off and pick times are:
Monday- Friday 6:45 am – 7:00 pm
Sat/Sun/Holidays 9:00 am – 11:00 am, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
On check-in days we encourage you to bring your dog in by 4:30 pm Monday thru Friday, so that they may have some playtime before they settle down in their kennels for the night.
Purchase with confidence!
Our passes never expire and if for whatever reason you require a refund, we are happy to do that for the remaining days.
Stay 7 nights or more and receive a 10% discount, (may not be added to boarding packages).
Daycare play is provided for all boarders and is included in the boarding price.
New boarders will need to pass a free 1/2 day temperament trial.
Requirements For Boarding & Daycare
- 4 months or older
- Spayed or neutered by 6 months
- Must be current and provide vet records for:
- Pass a free triall 1/2 day where temperament is assessed
- Trial days are scheduled for Monday-Friday
- Please arrive between 7:00am-10:30am on the trial day
- Please call to schedule your free trial 1/2 day
- Complete the New Customer Packet documents (for a speedier check-in process we encourage you to download, print, read, and sign the Customer and Pet Information Form, Customer Agreement, and The Barking Lot Rules and Policies Sheet.)
- Dogs entering and leaving The Barking Lot must be on a leash for safety purposes and wear a quick release collar